Monday, March 29, 2010

Two Cents Worth Of Monday

The weekend leftovers...

If you've not seen NASCAR up close -- as I did from the Turn 3 pit entrance lane at Roseville, CA's All American Speedway Saturday night -- do yourself a favor: find a track at NASCAR.com and feel the power for yourself. Congrats to Paulie Harraka, winner of the K&N Pro Series West feature Saturday night...

Denny Hamlin won the Martinsville race this afternoon, after rain washed out the event and much of central Virginia on Sunday. Wednesday, driver #11 will have surgery for a torn ACL.

Can you believe there were tornado warnings this morning...in Miami?

Gossip webs say Lindsay Lohan was seen with "white powder" coming out of her shoes. Desenex? Hey, alleged starlets get athlete's foot, too...

Attention, Rush Limbaugh: please explain how members of your precious Republican party racked up bills to the tune of almost two thousand dollars in one night last month...at a Los Angeles sex club. Or, did they really spend a lot more...and that figure is a "conservative" estimate?

Ricky Martin is gay. BREAKING NEWS: He's admitted it. And yet, I don't feel like the world changed all that much.

I consider myself remarkable straight...but I still would like to know: What is the damned fascination with Kim Kardashian?

Jus' axin...

No comments:

Post a Comment