I have no issues with people who are carrying extra weight...I am a fat guy by habit! However...on Saturday at my local gym, a woman with a large posterior thought it would be a good idea to wear white spandex workout tights. And a thong. What are we thinking, people?
Am I the only one who thinks men don't understand women because they don't listen and at least attempt to understand?
Nothing against Mississippi, Alabama or Tennessee...but yesterday's outbreak of tornadoes make me very glad I do not live there.
During breakfast this morning, I drove my wife nuts by playing Sinatra; Johnny Mathis; and James Brown on the jukebox. I don't believe in "formats." I believe in good music.
Which brings me to Kings Of Leon: I am a few months behind everyone else, but I started getting into it about two months ago. Pretty real stuff.
Which brings me to Lady Gaga: I was out in front on this one. I continue to look at her and say, "And?" Sorry. Not getting it.
The people I love most in life are the people who are actually grateful to have me in their lives...and show it! Remember: love is an action...not a "statement." It isn't love until you give it away.
When you're in Rocklin, California, stop by Venita Rhea's for breakfast. Old fashioned, one-off joint that does breakfast incredibly well.
I hear the Caribbean coast of Mexico is lovely this time of year...might have to check that out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment