Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Another Thing I Don't Care About

When I turned on the TV tonight, "Entertainment Tonight" was on.  Here in Sacramento, that show is followed on other channels by "Access Hollywood," "Extra," and "E! News."  Or, as I like to call it, "two hours of your life that you can never get back."

Does anyone with a life actually watch that dreck?  Do you give a rat's ass that Sam Ronson -- whatever that is -- broke up with Lindsay Lohan?

Last I checked, the "famous for being famous" crowd NEVER helped me pay my mortgage; never put dinner on my table; and hasn't solved a single economic problem by flashing their naughty bits while getting out of the car at some nightclub.

Of course, I could be way off base on this.  I will reconsider after I watch Dancing With The Stars, American Idol and Inside Edition.  They're all on my TiVo.



No comments:

Post a Comment